Wahoo SPEEDPLAY COMP
Wahoo SPEEDPLAY COMP
The exceptional comfort and versatility of the SPEEDPLAY COMP chromoly double sided bike pedal derives from its confidence-inspiring and stable platform, offering both value and performance mile after mile for cyclists of all levels, from beginners to advanced. Precise engagement, easy clip in, effortless release, and dual-sided entry with the Easy Tension Cleat deliver ease of use and confidence to the rider.
Cleats are included.
AT ONE WITH YOUR RIDE
As the only dual-sided bike pedal platform, Wahoo SPEEDPLAY delivers best-in-class efficiency, engagement and comfort. Together these benefits provide a direct link between rider and bike, maximizing every stroke through bicycle fit and float tuned to individual pedaling dynamics.
PERFORMANCE BEYOND LIMITS
SPEEDPLAY is the only bicycle pedal system to provide independent 3-Axis Adjustability to optimize bicycle fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics.
Wahoo Speedplay pedals are designed for road cycling only. For the best riding experience, ensure your cleats are clean before and during every ride. Off-road cycling can result in damage to the cleats and/or debris becoming lodged in the cleats.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 2"
- Shipping Weight: 1.25lb
- Box Dimensions: 5.9" x 2" x 3.9"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight: 232g per pair
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Body Material: Grivory
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle Bearings
- Cornering Clearance: 39°
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Cleats: Easy Tension Included
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Left and Right Pedals
- Cleat Assembly
- Screw Packet
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Information Guide
Additional Tools Required for Assembly: #2 Philips Head Screwdriver and 8mm Allen Wrench
Wahoo Speedplay pedals utilize the industry standard 9/16"with 20 threads per inch (14.28 x 1.27mm).
Wahoo Speedplay standard tension (included with pedals) and easy tension cleats are compatible with all three-hole and four-hole shoes. Additional compatibility information is available here.
The primary difference between pedals is spindle material and weight. All Speedplay pedals are dual-sided entry when clipping in, with the exception of Speedplay AERO. Speedplay AERO pedal is designed for aerodynamics and includes a seamless, dimpled profile.